When entering Tsek Hot Springs, all day use and camping guests are asked to register and pay the campground attendant at the gatehouse. This allows us to track facility use and plan for your continued enjoyment.
We ask all visitors to respect and protect Tsek Hot Springs, and other guests, by:
- Refraining from smoking, eating or drinking alcohol in and around the hot tubs.
- Leaving pets safely secured at your campsite while visiting the hot springs.
- Keeping to designated walkways to avoid plant and soil erosion.
- Leaving no litter or other traces of your visit.
- Respecting the peace of this spiritual place and refraining from making loud noise in the tubs.
- Draining, cleaning and re-filling your tub when you leave. Turn the cold water off and the hot water on halfway.
Please note: nudity is offensive to some guests. We ask that you are respectful and discrete while bathing in the hot tubs.